- Support of the GSRMA & Alliance of Retired Public Servants (Associations).
- Free Quarterly issue of the Síocháin magazine.
- Access to the Members’ Only Area of the Garda Retired Website (www.gardaretired.com).
- Access to and assistance from GSRMA Tax Consultant.
- Access to and assistance from GSRMA Social Welfare Advisor.
- Access to Association members’ deals nationwide. NEW! GRA DISCOUNT SCHEME ACCESS.
- Access to GSRMA Trips nationwide and abroad – special rates for members
- Regular E-Newsletter with details of deals and discounts exclusive to GSRMA Members.
- GSRMA Summer & Christmas Cash Draws
- Hampers and prizes in the E-Newsletter Draws.
- Web Users Draw each quarter.
- Assistance from GSRMA General Secretary and Local Branch Sec at all times.
- Participation at Local Branch Meetings and Events
- Group E-Mail & Web text Service to GSRMA Members
- Support and information to members and their families following bereavement.
Who May Join?
(a) All persons receiving Garda Pensions and spouses in receipt of such pensions.
(b) Associate membership is available at discretion of Central Committee.