An Post is currently setting up a panel for Outdoor Temporary Part-time TV Licence Inspectors. We have positions in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Drogheda and Naas.
We are seeking suitable candidates internally and externally.
Have you experience working with customers?
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and dependable?
Have you a flexible attitude and approach to work, with a strong sense of commitment to high standards of service quality and customer satisfaction?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions. An Post is now forming a panel from which vacancies for Part-time Temporary TV Licence Inspectors will be filled.
Staff appointed to the positions will have a 21 hours per week attendance liability
The times of attendance:
• Monday – 4.00pm to 9.00pm
• Thursday – 4.00pm to 9.00pm
• Friday – 9.00am to 1.00pm
• Saturday – 10am to 7.00pm
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• have the ability to interact effectively with customers
• understand the importance of customers to our business
• be highly motivated and flexible in approach to work
• have a commitment to maintaining a high standard of service quality
• have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work alone in a demanding environment.
A full driving licence is essential for the role.
Pay approx: €12.94 per hour. There is also an additional incentive scheme based on visits and sales achieved (average incentive earnings €50.00 per week).
If you feel you meet the specification outlined above, please send a detailed CV in strict confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
HR Services Unit
Block 2D General Post Office
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 7 June, 2019.
An Post is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.